How invisible braces can help your smile
Have you considered orthodontic treatment in the past, but decided against it to avoid wearing metal braces? Do you want to straighten your smile, but you are afraid of how long it will take? Do you worry that it’s too late to do something about a misaligned smile? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you owe it to yourself to learn more about Invisalign, the revolutionary way to improve and straighten your smile. Dr. Frank Andolino at Andolino Orthodontics PC in New York, NY can help you get a straighter smile on your terms with Invisalign.
When you choose Invisalign, you can look forward to many benefits. Consider:
- Appearance, because the appliances are clear plastic people won’t notice them.
- Comfort, because the appliances are smooth, so they won’t irritate the soft tissue of your gums and mouth.
- Convenience, because the aligners are removable, you can eat the foods you want without worrying about catching food in your braces. With traditional metal braces, certain foods need to be avoided so as to not damage the wires.
- Good oral health, because you can take the appliances out to brush and floss normally.
With Invisalign, you can correct bite and tooth alignment problems just like conventional braces. The clear aligners gradually work to move the teeth into their new position. Invisible braces are the discreet choice to fix:
- Rotated, crowded or overlapped teeth
- Teeth that are unevenly spaced or gapped apart
- Overbite, underbite, crossbite and open bite
Your treatment begins with a consultation appointment. Dr. Andolino uses the latest high-tech instruments to create a treatment plan designed just for you. The aligners are made specific to your smile based on digital impressions using 3D imaging technology, so you know they will fit great.
During treatment, you will be given a set of clear plastic appliances, called aligners, which you will wear for 2 weeks. You then switch to another pair of aligners which you wear for another 2 weeks. You’ll come in every six weeks or so to check your progress. This continues until your treatment is complete. The treatment time will depend on your condition.
Invisalign could be the solution you’ve been waiting for! To find out more about Invisalign, and all your available orthodontic options call Dr. Frank Andolino at Andolino Orthodontics PC in New York, NY. Learn how you can get a straighter smile on your terms by calling (212) 753-5575 today!